The Outlaw John Locke is now out in paperback

 



by John MacBeath Watkins


My book, The Outlaw John Lock and Why Liberalism is Worth Fighting For, is now available in paperback. As of Sept 19, 2020, I don't have copies in the store yet, but it's available on Amazon and I'll make sure we have copies in both Twice Sold Tales soon.

For those unfamiliar with the book, it had its origins in this blog. I started writing about political theory as ideas came to me, dealing with the forgotten radicalism of John Lock and other theorists who helped us on the way to liberal democracy as a way of government and a way of thinking, and demonstrating how Locke's theories continue to change our society and our politics.

Anyone interested in the book should follow this link:


https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AJohn+MacBeath+Watkins&s=relevancerank&text=John+MacBeath+Watkins&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

Comments