Bauhaus coffee is closing, Twice Sold Tales Ballard needs a new space

by John MacBeath Watkins

Today the employees at Bauhaus Coffee, which I sublease from, told me the coffee shop is closing. It looks like all the Bauhaus Coffee shops are closing. I'm trying to contact Joel Radin, the owner, because my lease is with him.

So, I'll have to move. And this comes right during Christmas season, when I'd hoped to make a little money. Instead, I'll be looking for a new space. If you come by the store during our regular hours and we're not open, don't think we're closing down, it will just mean I'm out looking at possible locations.

Comments

  1. Best of Luck in Your Search! Ballard Supports You!! Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know what will happen. If the landlord can find someone to take over the coffee shop, maybe I can even stay here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment